Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Back at the condo, for now...

So, after much drama Suzy "decided" to come back to the resort condo last night. I'm feeling sarcastic, hence the quotation marks.

She said she'll stay and see how it works out and if it doesn't work out to stay for the rest of vacation she'll return to her abusive husband who rapes her and, by implication, it will be all my fault. Yeah.

Anyway, I drove over to M's place last night and picked her up. We stopped at Applebee's for food on the way home. Of course I hadn't eaten all day since I was waiting until after Suzy's spa treatment to eat and then that's when the blow up happened. Suzy was so moody that even the server was asking if she was okay.

While they were out, M and Suzy had stopped by to pick up my birthday cake. Suzy decided on inscription. When I heard that I thought, wow, she probably had them say something like "happy birthday, f -- you." I wasn't far off. It would have been funny, and it was, mildy, but I am still so hurt.

No comments:

Post a Comment